Simple and interactive tools
The degree course takes place on a e-learning platform. Access to course material is 24/7, from home or work, from any computer connected to the Internet.
Students have at their disposal a range of collaborative work tools to do assignments and have regular contacts with staff and other students ( by means of chatrooms, file sharing, forums, diaries, mailing lists...)
Each student has a virtual workstation with his personal diary, the course schedule, individual mail box, documents, audio and video resources...
For each lecture, two types of resources are provided:
- the lecture material, either printed or recorded, to print out or download,
- related exercises (case studies) which are to be prepared beforehand; the correction takes place during chat sessions or audio conferences supervised by a tutor.
Very small-size tutorials give students the opportunity to work with their tutors in groups of 4 or 5, once or even several times a week. No other degree offers such online learning conditions and such closeness between students and staff.
Minimum set-up required
- a PC or MAC with a recent Web browser (IE, Firefox, Safari...)
- an Office Suite such as MS Office or OpenOffice.org
- a broadband connection (ADSL or cable modem). A low-speed connection will not provide a suitable work environment.
- headphones or speakers, a microphone
- a Webcam